3dPrintingPricecheck.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Coming from the world of Walt Disney, the infamous Mickey Mouse has won over the hearts of millions of fans, literally of all ages, ever since he was first introduced as a character in 1928.
He made his first appearance in the animated feature, Steamboat Willie, and continues to be the prime figurehead of this globally recognized franchise.
So, when it comes to 3D printing, it stands to reason anything to do with Mickey Mouse will become a favorite subject to create anything from collectibles to wearables.
3D Printed Mickey Ears
One of the things that makes Mickey Mouse stand out so much is his ears. Without further adieu, let’s take a look at various designs featuring the Mickey ears- whether they’re attached to your head or your smartphone!
1. Apple Watch Case with Discs Series 1 42mm (designed by timcreatealase)
An Apple watch case sporting the infamous Mickey Mouse ears. It will be pretty hard to hide the fact you’re a Disney fan should you sport one of these.
2. Interchangeable Mickey Ears (designed by ninjatill)
Why settle for just one Disney character when you can choose from a few?
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5025189
3. Mickie/Minnie Mouse Wall Art (designed by RepliCat)
What’s cool with this piece of wall art is you can personalize it if you wanted to.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4274938
4. Mickey-Eared Anchor (designed by filypretzel)
With Mickey’s ears decorating this anchor-shaped design, it can be used as a pendant, earrings, or as a keychain. Whatever comes to mind and it’s all about Mickey and his ears, this not only does the trick but satisfied the pirate that may be in you too.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2318982
5. Mickey Ears Heart (designed by Coltkun)
Just because it’s shaped like a Mickey Mouse ear doesn’t mean you are limited to sticking with Disney characters. The fancy heart situated inside makes a nice break away from the norm, perhaps venturing into Valentine’s Day or simply going with a design that suits your fancy.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3625780
6. Mickey Ears with Castle (designed by jennydice)
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5160332
7. Mickey Mouse Ear Hats (designed by 08ALBORNOZMANUEL)
Instead of a headband with ears, the hat offers another option to sport Mickey’s trademark look.
Source – Cults 3D: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/gorros-con-orejas-de-mickey-mouse
8. Mickey Mouse Ear Napkin Holder (designed by Swoop)
If you’re into table decor featuring those big ears belonging to Walt Disney’s favorite mouse, this napkin holder should do the trick.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2241291
9. Mickey Mouse Ears Wall Mount (designed by Justin Spanier)
Who says those big ears are only for the head? Wherever those things are, it’s usually pretty easy to tell who it belongs to.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4737337
10. Mouse-Eared Cable Clips (designed by filypretzel)
Can’t miss those Mickey ears, even if they’re simply being used as a means to tie up some cable wires together for the sake of organization.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2318956
11. Mouse Ears Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 (designed by latigerlilly)
As a cell phone case, showing off Mickey’s ears will be hard not to do when you are carrying this around.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:342339
12. Paper Organizer (designed by megvale)
Although the description by the artist who designed this made it simple, it’s pretty obvious Mickey Mouse came to mind. This is a handy organizer that’s actually pretty cool as an object paying homage to Walt Disney’s most recognizable icon.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2247791
13. Simple Mouse Ears (designed by adastrabeyond)
Although it says simple, it’s not hard to figure out who those big ears really belong to.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4539492
14. Steamboat Willie Mickey Ears (designed by bewitched23)
There’s nothing like Walt Disney nostalgia with the infamous Mickey Mouse and his Steamboat Willie debut.
Source – Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4565065
3D printing mickey ears is a great way to show your support for your favorite character! 3D printing technology has come a long way in recent years, and now it’s possible to create all sorts of fun items like this. If you’re a fan of Mickey Mouse, then these 3D printed ears are definitely for you!
How to 3D print your Mickey Mouse ears
3D printing mickey ears is actually pretty easy! All you need is a 3D printer and some white filament. Once you have those, just follow these simple steps:
- Download the 3D model of Mickey Mouse ears from Thingiverse or another 3D model repository.
- 3D print the model using your 3D printer.
- Attach the 3D printed ears to a headband or other suitable headwear.
And that’s it! You now have your very own pair of 3D printed mickey ears. Show them off to your friends and family, and enjoy being a part of the 3D printing revolution!
Where to wear your Mickey Mouse ears
Now that you’ve got your 3D printed mickey ears, it’s time to show them off! Here are some great places to wear your new 3D printed accessory:
1. At a Disney theme park – Of course, the most obvious place to wear your 3D printed mickey ears is at a Disney theme park. Whether you’re at Disneyland, Walt Disney World, or any other Disney park around the world, be sure to show off your 3D printed ears and let everyone know that you’re a fan of Mickey Mouse!
2. At a cosplay convention – 3D printed mickey ears are also great for cosplay purposes. If you’re attending a cosplay convention, be sure to wear your 3D printed ears and represent your favorite character!
3. At a Halloween party – 3D printed mickey ears are also perfect for Halloween parties. Whether you’re dressing up as Mickey Mouse or just want to add some fun and festive flair to your costume, 3D printed mickey ears are a great option.
4. At a 3D printing meetup – If you’re a 3D printing enthusiast, why not show off your 3D printed mickey ears at a 3D printing meetup? 3D printed ears are a great conversation starter, and you’re sure to impress all of the other 3D printing enthusiasts with your 3D printing skills!
5. Anywhere else! – 3D printed mickey ears can really be worn anywhere. So, get creative and show them off in whatever way you see fit. Whether you’re wearing them to work, school, or just out and about, 3D printed mickey ears are sure to turn heads and put a smile on everyone’s face.